Job Opening: Protective Agent
We are seeking competent candidates for the position of Protective Agent with EPG Security Group, based out of Minneapolis.
- The position will be field-based at various sites throughout the greater Twin Cities area.
- This position is an hourly, hands-on role with various shifts available (mainly evening/weekend openings).
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of one year of security, police, or military experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- We are seeking someone with a flexible, team-player mentality who maintains a professional appearance, is extremely customer-service oriented, takes direction well, and has great communication skills (including maintaining appropriate and professional language at all times while on-site, and verbally deescalating situations).
- Candidates must have a reliable transportation plan for commuting to various sites. This position involves long periods of standing at a time, which can be physically demanding.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a background/fingerprint check.
- Minimum education level for this position is a high school diploma or equivalent, but a degree in Criminal Justice or similar is a plus.
- Candidates will be considered based on a combination of work and educational experience.
- This position could be a great new career opportunity with room for growth, or even just a great second/weekend job.